Join Our team
iChair.org is a novel virtual event platform committed to make the world more sustainable. Our mission is make virtual events so engaging that travelling for conferences won’t be necessary anymore. This is also reflected in the way we hire, the electricity we use and even our pricing (the more sustainable customers are, the less they pay). Customers include universities, companies and public organizations that want to host virtual events. If you care about our planet and if you are good hearted person (because we are), please submit your application. We are hiring for multiple positions in business development.
- You will identify new strategic partners & potential customers and their acquisition.
- You will support our customers throughout the process of setting up their event and the realization.
- You will recognize new customer requirements and develop suggestions for improvement.
- You will create independent market and competition analyses and prepare the findings.
- You support the team in establishing processes and analyses and strengthen the efficiency of the company in the long term.
- Last but not least: you will learn a lot & have a lot of fun with us.
What can you expect from us
- A great caring international team
- A culture that encourages wild and innovative ideas
- Positive, fast-paced, demanding-environment
- True opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your skills at a rapid rate
- Remote work, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Share with friends & colleagues:
Degree in business administration, economics, management or similar
Internships or first work experience is a plus
14 September, 2020