Information that You provide to Us
When You interact with Us through the Website, We may collect information that You provide, such as when You:
- Create or modify Your account;
- Subscribe for a paid account;
- Send questions or comments via email, social media, or to Our Help Center;
- Or, otherwise, communicate with Us through the Website.
The types of personal information that You provide may include:
- Your name and email;
- Postal address, billing address, tax identification number, contact information of a billing representative;
- Other contact or identifying information that You choose to provide.
The content You provide when You use the Website: Scoocs OÜ stores, processes and maintains data that You enter or upload using the Website—including previous versions of Your data. We also store metadata like comments, ratings, sharing lists, timestamps and other data related to Your account, Your documents, or Your collaboration activities.
Information that We collect automatically from You
Our system (aided by the use of browser cookies) may automatically record certain information about Your use of the Website, such as:
- Account activity;
- User interface usage (e.g., displayed dialogs, or clicks on UI elements);
- Basic access information (e.g., browser version, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, referrer URL, etc.).
We may also collect automated error reports in the case of software malfunction. Such error reports may contain information about Your usage of the Website and may be reviewed by Scoocs OÜ employees to help resolve problems with the Website.
Information We collect from third parties
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information We collect through the Website. For example, if You create or log into Your account through a third-party social networking site, We will have access to Your email address, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
If You subscribe for a paid account, We may receive information about Your purchase from Our third-party payment processors. This information will not include Your full credit card information.
We use analytics services and software provided by third parties to help Us understand how users access and use the Website. These tools and services place browser cookies, tracking pixels, or related technology on Our Website to enable them to track usage data. The data collected typically includes information such as Your interface usage (e.g., displayed dialogs or clicks on UI elements) and basic access information (e.g., browser version, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, referrer URL, etc.).
You may provide Us with ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and We shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
How do We use Your information
- Operate and improve the Website;
- Provide and deliver the products and services You request, process transactions, and send You related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send You assistance materials, including instructions for specific product features or video tutorials, based on Your usage pattern of the Website;
- Send You product update materials, including promotional information about new products and product features, enhancements, special offers, and other events of interest from iChair;
- Send You usage collaboration notices, security alerts, and support or administrative messages;
- Respond to Your reviews, comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Monitor and evaluate activity trends and usage patterns in connection with the Website;
- Personalize the Website.
Data You create or upload to iChair may—based on the visibility settings of Your documents—be read, copied, used and redistributed by people You know or by people You do not know. Use care when disclosing personal or sensitive information which may identify You or anyone else.
We may review public documents for diagnostics and product improvement purposes. Private documents may only be reviewed by Our staff with Your explicit consent for troubleshooting purposes.
Your personal data will be retained until: (i) You actively exercise Your rights to delete them as listed below, or (ii) Your account is terminated.
When do We share Your information
We do not sell Your personal information.
We may share personal information in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on Your privacy:
- Business transfers: As We develop our business, We might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, Your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consent: We may transfer Your information with Your consent.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) Comply with a legal obligation; (ii) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or related Companies; (iii) Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; or (iv) Protect against legal liability.
How do We keep Your data secure
Scoocs OÜ takes all appropriate steps to ensure that Your data remains available to You only and to protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The protection of the privacy of young children is very important. Our Website is not directed to children younger than 16 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without parental consent. If You are under the age of 16 years, then please do not use the Website at any time or in any manner. If We learn that personal information has been collected on the Website from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then We will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to Us, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your choices and Your rights
With regards to how we handle Your personal information, You have several choices available. Exercise Your rights by changing your account settings or getting in touch with Us at email@example.com